We "All gave Some...But some gave All"

We "All gave Some...But some gave All"
Honoring All Vietnam Veterans: Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the Lord my rock, Who trains my hands to war, And my fingers for battle---

Ephesians 6:10 (NKJV)

" Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and the power of His might."



08 April, 2009

Amateur Radio Missionary Service (ARMS)

ARMS, call sign KA2RMS is a national group of fellow "ham operator" believers, who know and love the Lord as their personal Savior. Check out the web site for more information. Gal. 6:10 As we therefore have opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially those who are of the household of faith.

1 comment:

Wags19 said...

Hi there. Your blog looks good (even though I don't really understand all the lingo :) ) Good job learning how to do the technical stuff. Love you.
Kristin